Hard Drive Repair
You are likely to need hard drive repair in the following circumstances:
- A blue screen of death
- Laptop does not turn on or crashes
- You are prompted with frequent error messages like “Operating System Not Found”.
Laptop Screen Repair
Have you accidentally dropped your laptop and now don’t know what to do with a broken laptop? Get your broken laptop screen replaced quickly and economically by us.
DC Power Jack Repair
Indicators your DC Jack may be Broken
- Does your notebook only charge or switch on when the cord held at a certain angle?
- Your laptop needs to be kept stationary as a slight shift would turn off your laptop?
Laptop Keyboard Repair/Replacement
Have you accidentally spilled food or drinks on your keyboard? Is a particular key(s) of your keyboard malfunctioning? Let us replace the keyboard at a competitive price with quick turnaround.
Laptop Motherboard Repair*
You most likely need motherboard repair when:
- Laptop won’t switch on
- Laptop shuts down while in use
- Distorted Screen
- Even though you have powered up your laptop you only see a black screen and hear a fan spinning noise.
Laptop repair is intricate and should be done by professionals only, as one error could be fatal and could wreck your laptop.
*This repair is expensive. We will carefully weight the estimated repair costs vs. buying new and recommend when replacement is justified.